HyCOMB Panels (Aluminium Honeycomb Panels)- Innovative cladding system.
Advantages of HyComb
• HyComb Aluminium Honeycomb panels are non combustible AS1530 compliant.
• lightweight: weight saving of up to 1/5 the weight of solid dimension stone slabs
• 5 to 10 times faster to install than solid heavy dimensional stone, saving construction time and reducing labour costs.
• bigger panels can be adopted, meaning less joints
• large format sizes of up to 3000mm X 1500mm in stone and even larger on pvdf coated aluminium.
• huge labour savings that come from the engineered clip or channel system that is installed in the factory and allows for a very efficient installation process.
• easier & faster installation meaning less labour cost & safer in OH&S
• structurally proven to be stronger than dimension stone
• other veneer fascia materials such as porcelain and PVDF coated stainless steel panels
• less environmental impact due to using lesser quantity of natural stone
• more cost effective meaning creating more attractive design solutions
• overall better visual benefits and performance characteristics than stone façade
• Stone honeycomb panel can use in exterior cladding, interior fitting out and furniture.
• our factory produces aluminium stone honeycomb panels which are ASTM, BS and PSB test approved.
• our current production capacity of HyCOMB aluminium honeycomb panels is 3 million square metres per year
• our panels are popular in building applications in many overseas markets such as USA, Spain, Russia, Singapore, Korea, Hong Kong, Macau and Japan.
• ISO 9001:2008 Quality Control/Assurance Adopted
• freight forwarding
• end to end logistics
• supply and install
Safety and Certifications
• ASTM and PSB test approved.
• AS1530 compliant
• ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
• Certificate of Conformity (PSB Singapore) Standards BS 476-4:1970; BS 476-6:1989/A1:2009; BS476-7:1997
• Fire, density, flex, core strength, compression strength standards etc., (Intertek USA) ASTM E84 (2012c); ASTM E84(2010); ASTM E84 (2013a); ASTM C271/C271m (2011); ASTM C273/C273m (2011); ASTM C297/C297m (R2010); ASTM C365/C365m (2011a); ASTM C393/C393m (2011 E1)
• Miami-Dade County, Floride High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ), Notice of Acceptance certification.
In addition to the safety certification, our factory has their own in-house laboratory conducting multiple tests on HyCOMB panels. In-house testing includes:
• Flatwise compressive testing
• Flatwise tensile strength
• Shear strength
• High - low temperature tests
• Pull out test for clips
• Node strength test
• Accelerated aging test
• Acid and alkaline test/salt spray test
Random samples are taken out from our production line as a specimen for testing, to ensure the stability of panel performance. Test results are recorded into a database so each specific batch of production.